Sunday, December 17, 2006

Coldest night.

Yesterday it was one of the coldest nights in the whole year. Not because the weather was so cold and rainy , No. It was because of my sickness. Its one of those one-day-cold. Anyway so i was feeling so cold , Under my blanket i was shaking , Alone in the darkness , So i thought that i take a refreshing bath.

Slowly walked to the bathroom , My heads is shaking more since i got exposed to a new wave of cold air when i opened the door to get some medecine and Vitamin C. So i stepped into bathroom , Hardly reaching the shower opening slowly hot water , As the hot water streams on my hands i said accdentily "Ah..!" , Then i felt strong feeling the pushed me into the hot water shower , I couldn't ressist the warm feeling that comes from the water , The one that makes you feel you are really alive.

Pushed my self inside the shower room , And i felt a REALLY cold feeling on my body , So i said "What the ..." Its really cold that it stinged me , Then after 2 second of the cold feeling i screamed , Rushed out of the bathroom , Trying to reach for a towel , Then i standed up infront of the mirror naked while wrapping a towel to cover my ass and i said to my self . "My body turned real red!". So i knew that i could burned inside of that bathroom of hell.

Then i came back and set the water . And i pushed my self inside the tub , This time i went "Ahhhhhhh......" Felt cozy feeling , Warm feeling that washed the illness and the germs away , I felt that my cold muscle is refreshing , And like the blood is coming back to me , I felt like I needed to jump , I felt like all the Illness and cold from my head gets out and goes away...

Then i came out of the bathroom after an hour filled with energy , And made a nice cup of coffee , And weared very good clothes , And had a nice comfortable evening.

No comments: