Saturday, December 16, 2006

School. And studying hard.

From last week i decided to study hard , Since all the weeks before i done nothing but studying lightly and i didn't took stuff seriously. And i thought this would risk my future and i wont be able to chase my dreams.

Since studying is one of the basics of anyones life. The only weapon on this modern word is knowledge. To achieve my goals , I need to study finance. And to do that i need to study in school and get marks and go to a university in Boston , Mechegan business school. One of the BEST business schools in all the worlds. One of the top ones.

So , since the last week whenever i have a test. I study hard , And all night for example i study usually from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM. To get the maximum mark i can get. And with my high intelligence + Photographic memory + My modern ways of studying. I am gonna be one of the top. my only problem is my notebook , And my laziness. I don't do homework in time , I dont love to do something not important and i sure hate doing research even though its a must for full mark.

Studying been always easy to me since a guy with my intelligence and the modern ways of learning. But the only problem is sitting 2 hours daily even if i didn't had a test. I can sit all day with my friends or doing something i love. But i cannot study or do something good. I hate something called "Commitment". Its one of the hardest thing. I am lazy as hell and i can't just get things finished. Though lately i was succesfull controling my self and increasing my willpower. I just hope things get better.

No comments: