Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Atlast , I got my hands on Medival 2.

So , I went to the market. And asked for Medieval 2 and i found one! Pirated of course. At last i got my hands on this amazing game that i waited for months!

So , I started the game and i went "Wooo....oooW" Then i selected to play with England. Since the good English accent , So i started the game.

The noble council asked me to take few rebel towns and he'll reward me for that , So i did. I capture some rebels town , And then i attacked the Scottish north Britain , And i swam and bathed into their freaken blood , And i ended capturing half Britain. And few part of northern Europe , And hated by the catholic church and the pope himself , So i trained some assassins , And i increased their rank , And prepared them to Assassin the current pope. The pope wanted to launch against me a crusade , He framed me and called me a heretic , So i ended his miserable life. And they elected a new pope who didn't hate me.

The game is awesome , Though it needs beefy requirements. You can play it many way , Involves loads of strategy you can use , Diplomacy , Espionage , trading , Financially.

Anyway after the pope is dead , I continued my journey into conquering britian , Then again the new pope started annoying me and warning me not to attack catholic Scottish. Ignoring his warning is what i did , Me and these faction joined and allied together to face the crusade that the pope gonna launch against us , Milan ( The most powerfull in military) , The holy roman empire , The byzantine empire , And me (England). Together we crushed the popes crusades , And started getting closer. Ofcourse we didn't want to face the crusade , But the new pope assassination attempts was failing , And the third attemp they caught the assassin , And the rookie assassin told the pope that i sent him, That when i joined forces with the other factions.

No comments: