Monday, December 25, 2006

Being sick

So , It's been 3 days since i wrote on this blog for being sick , I have been sick for almost 1 week and a half , Its all one disease with its 3 stages.

It started off cold , And some throat pain , So i went to the doctor and the doctor gave me some medecine for that. So i took the medecine , then it went down to my chest , And i had some breathing disorder , I had to take vintolin dose's which makes me hyperactive :D , Then i went to a better hospital , And i went to one of the best doctors , And he said that i have some disease , And it will take a week to recover , During that week you cannot go to school , Or go out. Your lungs should not get exposed to cold air. You will have to stay home. Anyway in the last 3 days it went harder , And i had fever , And sometimes i couldn't breath.

At the end , It all went away , And now I am just coughing and letting all the disease shit out of my throat. It called 'Throat Cleaning Proccess"

No comments: