Friday, December 15, 2006

My strategy games. Warcraft III VS C&C Generals.

So i got 2 games. They're both pirated..And i want to choose one to buy it and play it online. So it's either C & C Generals: Zero hour or Warcraft III : The frozen throne. I gave it alot of thought. They're both fantastic. Generals has awesome graphics and exciting gameplay and good strategy. And I am good with it. While warcraft III is nice and strategic , And a game for thinkers.

But i concluded that Generals sometimes sucks online. It's better if you play it LAN with some friends. But warcraft III in the other hand is a very good game and awesome online game play. And loads of friends love playing it.

So at the end i choose warcraft III and I am gonna buy it as soon as possible. Also to beat my rival who always been my rival on everything.

No comments: