Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My usual Biological class.

Teacher enter the class , I get out the books and notebooks. Teacher start lecturing about the outcome of black cow humping a white cow. That's the usual thing , But what do i really do dureing that boreing class?

I usually start stareing at the teacher like if i was understanding everything , But inside I am thinking about stuff like "How am i gonna get married?" or "How does my children will look like?" And i fly away , And sometimes i think in a really weird and twisted stuff. Sometimes i even imagine these stuff happening on my mind. For example I imagine an alien came from outer space and raped the teacher... Yep that's kinda twisted and weird.

And sometimes i think weird stuff , How the world was created? Or how many Galaxies out there? Or there's an Aliens out there? And stuff like that.

And sometimes i think about wars ... Yes , My favourite things is war. Even the war drums sound make me relaxed and rejuvenates me , And makes me refreshed. I think about the earth shakes and the war drums start bumbing , And the soldiers screaming and running mindlessly into the battle field with no fear in their face and the clucking sound of armor is following them. And then the 2 armies clashes together into a huge bloody mess , the sound of swords clunking togther .And The sound of men screaming on pain! oh yes , I can stay hours imagining a battlefield.

Or i can imagine the modern battlefield , The sound of ships bombing and the sound of soldiers screaming and yelling at each other in formation. And the tanks and all the trucks.Yes i love this stuff.

Of course i imagine all that in the first 15 minute's. Then i get my notebook and start sketching the teacher , Or some student faces , Or inventing some weapons like "dark spear" or something like that. (That for 15 minutes)

Now we have 15 minute's left , Since the class usually is 45 minute's. I just talk with other students , Or joke with them , And most of the time i laugh at a fat guy in the class who usually laugh at other and insult other's. What's the funny thing about that guy is he's insulting other's while he has a wierd looks.

He has a HUGE chen , And he has wierd hair. And small eyes. Huge thick nose , And he's 17 year old and he sounds like a girl. And he has also huge tits.

So i just laugh at him because he laugh at others. And he always asks people in MSN "Bring me to life"

That's all, At the end i study biology at home. And get high grades.

No comments: