Monday, December 25, 2006

The reality.

When i had fever , Laying in a bed watching my lamp glowing , I was thinking alot , I said to my self "Who am i?" "Where am i?" And "Where I am going?" I as laying stiff with my eyes open and gazing at a lamp , Watching how it sometimes glow higher , And how it changes colors (the lamp changed it colored).

Then i was thinking about my self , I said to my self "What did i do in the last week?" and thinked a little and i answered painly "Nothing." Then i asked my self "Am i a loser? And i didn't knew that?" Then my eyes rolled to a corner in the room , Where my laptop is , Without moving my head. And i asked again " Could i create a false picture of my self?" Then i answer my self "Noo.." while exhaling.

Then again "Could it be? What did i do last month?" Then i answer " Nothing but playing and studying" then with bitterness i ask my self "What happened to the old me? The one who went to all contests , And does wonder with the computer?" Then i ask my self again "I am a loser now?" I answered with hatred towards my self. "Yes. Your a loser mohd , You have done nothing this month to support , You hardly study and spend all time playing."

I didn't do my homeworks in time , I didn't study well , I didn't do good with my friends , I didn't treated my self well , I spent loads of times playing , I was loseing in this battle. And i kept saying that stuff to me , I was mean to my parents , They wanted only what's good for me.

So , I decided from the start of day 1 in 2007 i will be "reborned" I wanna go back the old mohd , Where i learn new tricks , Do wonders with the computer , Study hard , I was in the stock market. So i decided to write few goals to start the year with:
  • Open a forex account and borrow from my dad atleast 200$ to start with , And expand that.
  • Get full marks in all subject in school.
  • Study everyday 2 hours.
  • Go get some exercise , Swimming , Martial art. Atleast 1 hour 4 hours a week.
  • Participate in contests about computer.

No comments: